7-Weight loss-friendly Herbs and Foods
The term weight loss can be defined as the loss of weight in people due to intentional and unintentional ways.
It is one of the highly used terms in the pandemic. People spending their lockdown boredom turned their ways towards weight loss and keeping their bodies fit.
Today we’ll be sharing some truthful yet life-changing ways for weight loss.
It is obvious that workout/yoga is essential in reducing wait but there are other ways in Ayurveda that support similar causes.
Yes, you read it right, Ayurvedic herbs have been playing a vital role in supporting every department. It emerged as helpful in treating diseases, in male and female problems, and in weight loss too.
Here are some of them:
AYURVEDIC HERBS HELPFUL IN WEIGHT LOSS
- Long Pepper: Indian long pepper or commonly known as Pippali is one of that herb that is crucial in Ayurveda. Its fruit and roots emerged as a significant part of the plant.
Due to its weight loss character, it is used in our product(insert). The presence of Pippali in the product is because of its carminative property. It enhances the digestion process of our body by stimulating the system and boosting our appetite. It reduced fatty toxins and increases metabolism in our body without posing any kind of threat to it.
- Green tea: Green tea has always been the best herbal tea for weight loss. It is widely used by people as it boosts metabolism and also lowers fat.
The reason for its weight loss ability is that it is affluent in antioxidants named catechins.
It is undoubtedly the best Metabolism booster, fat burning, and appetite suppressor. Its caffeine amount is much lesser than the coffee which leads to better muscle performance.
- Guggul: Guggul/Balsamodendrum Mukul/ Guggal devadhupa is a gum resin of a tree named Commiphora Mukula. It is being used in Ayurveda for several years due to its beneficial properties. It helps in lowering cholesterol, anti-angiogenic properties, anti-cancer properties.
But here we are going to discuss its weight loss property for which it is an important ingredient of our product.
- Triphala: Triphala is a rich source of polyphenols (antioxidants) that can fight against free radicals in the body. These antioxidants can increase fat burning and boost metabolism by helping you get rid of the toxins produced by your fat cells. This, in turn, can make you lose weight.
Hence, Triphala is the magical elixir that you need to include in your life to lose those pounds.
- Garcinia Cambogia: Garcinia gummi-gutta or Malabar tamarind is a fruit derived from the same name. It helps to aid weight loss by suppressing appetite and makes you feel full. It impacts blood fats and helps in the production of new fatty acids.
- Babool or Acacia Arabica: Acacia is the gum that is exuded from the acacia tree which is basically a dietary fiber that dissolves easily with water.
Acacia is a source of dietary fiber. It makes people feel full and might lead to weight loss and also helps in reducing cholesterol too.
- Latjeera: Chirchita/Latjeera/achyranthes Aspera plant and seeds are rich in carbohydrates, proteins, and certain constituents such as flavonoids, tannins, saponins. These constituents help to maintain the overall health of an individual.
Achyranthes Aspera helps to manage weight by reducing excess fat accumulation which results in a reduction of body weight.
WEIGHT LOSS-FRIENDLY FOOD
- Avocado: The study states that people who eat avocados tend to eat less throughout the day and take in fewer calories when they ate an avocado for lunch, which results in weight loss.
Avocado is a perfect combination of fat, fiber, and plant-based carbs. It signals our body to burn more fat.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, low in calories, and they may boost metabolism.
The simplest way to lose weight is to curb the intake of calories, and adding eggs to the diet is always helpful. It increases feelings of fullness by increasing metabolism.
Eating an egg-based breakfast without adding fats like butter, the oil may stop a person from consuming extra calories throughout the day.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are excellent for weight loss diets because they keep you fuller longer and control your appetite. The dietary fiber in chickpeas acts as a bulking agent. This means you will feel full for a longer period.
- Whole grain: A daily eating plan with other healthy whole foods, including fiber-rich legumes (beans); starchy vegetables like potatoes, yams, and corn; nonfat dairy foods; fish; lean meat like white poultry; and yes, the right whole grains helps in weight loss.
- Fruits and veggie soup: Eating more fruit and veg is essential both for good health and to help us lose weight. These are low in calories and fat, and high in fiber. These three essential ingredients help in successful weight loss.
They also contain plenty of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, all of which are important for helping us to look and feel our best and to protect ourselves from disease.
Home-made soups and weight loss have always been a friendly duo.
To keep ourselves healthy and to proceed the weight loss, one must need to eat healthy food and take supplements with the right herbs in it. Above mentioned herbs such as Guggal, long pepper, green tea are very helpful for our body in terms of reducing fat.
Herbs can be taken only after knowing it’s benefits. These herbs are used in an appropriate amount in the supplements so that it becomes helpful for the person’s body. Ayurveda has always been an independent yet interesting medical field that helps in every situation(+). Either it is in losing weight or treating fatal diseases like cancer Ayurveda always emerged as a boon.
Take a step forward towards weight loss and healthy being by eating healthy and taking the right ayurvedic supplements. Eating healthy increases metabolism, reduce fat cells and excess bulginess in the body.